VCT-3: Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi 9 days 8 nights by flight (From Ho Chi Minh City) 9From: 26,977,500 VND equals 1.199 USD.
Vietnam tour 9 days 8 nights from South to the North included flight. Destination covers Ho Chi Minh city (Sai Gon), Mekong delta, Cu Chi Tunnel, Hanoi, Halong bay, Hoa Lu Tam Coc. All of hotel we select is top ranking on Tripadvisor and guarantee satisfaction ! Let’s book and enjoy your holiday.
+ Duration: 9 Days 5 Night
+ Destinations: Ho Chi Minh city → Mekong Delta → Cu Chi Tunnel → Hanoi → Halong bay → Hoa Lu Tam Coc → Hanoi.
+ Travel style: Classic Tours
+ From: 26,977,500 VND equals 1.199 USD.
Day 1: Pick up- check in Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City (Meal: No )
You will be picked up from the airport (Tan Son Nhat airport) by private car and transfer to the hotel in Center of Ho Chi Minh City. Free time to visit city by yourself.
Day 2: HCMC - Cu Chi Tunnel tour (B/ L )
08:30 Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and then start drive to Cu Chi which located 60km from HCM city, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti-American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for Original tunnels system of over 220km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors.
The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers alongside the road. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, When Cu Chi was" A Free Target Zone ". The remnants visitors will see show Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there and visitors will see the remnants.
12:00 Have lunch in a local restaurant
13:00 Back to Ho Chi Minh City
14:00 Arrive in your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 3: HCMC - Mekong delta - Cai Be Floating Market - Vinh Long tour (B/ L )
08:00 Picking up from hotel/stay.
08:15 Starting drive to Cai Be. Short time to take photos at Tan An town over the flat rice fields.
10:30 Start the motorized boat to visit the Cai Be Floating market, experience how people exchanging goods, fruit and many other commodities on their vessels. Visitors then roam into the small villages to visit the orchard, fruit plantation. Keep cruising to Vinh Long through small canals to enjoy the charm of the Upper Mekong Delta. Visit some handmade family business products such as the coconut candy mill, the crispy rice popcorn.
Arrive in Binh Hoa Phuoc village the green pearl of Vinh Long town where you can indulge yourself into the nature.
Have lunch with fresh river food served in the heart of the garden. Enjoy the southern Vietnamese traditional folk music. Take a nice walk through the bonsai garden, in Vinh Long. Head home to Ho Chi Minh City.
18:30 Arrive in your hotel.
Day 4 HCMC - Flight to Hanoi (B )
Transfer by private car to Tan Son Nhat airport for your flight to Hanoi, time to flight is about 2 hours. Be picked up from Noi Bai Airport and transfer to the hotel in Hanoi City center - Old Quarter.
Note: Check out time is 12: 00 Noon; Check in time is 13:00 P.M.
Day 5 Hanoi - Halong Bay - V’Spirit Classic Cruises (B/ L / D )
08h00 – 08h30: Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3 and ½ hour drive to Halong Bay.
12h30 – 13h00: Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13h30 – 14h30: Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.
15h00 – 16h00: Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
16h00 – 17h00: Cruising to Titov island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Titov or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
17h00 – 17h30: Return to the main boat and continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
17h30 – 19h00: Enjoy Sunset Party on sundeck and admire the best moments of the day when the sun starts to set.
19h00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around. Overnight on board.
Day 6 Halong Bay - Hanoi - Check in hotel in Hanoi (B/ L )
06h30 – 07h15: Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
07h30 – 08h30: Have breakfast on board and enjoy the peaceful morning of Halong Bay.
09h00 – 10h00: Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Man’s Head Islet area.
10h15: Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
10h15 – 11h00: Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
11h00 – 12h15: While heading back to the harbor, watch the fruit carving demonstration and participate in the Cooking Class before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12h15 – 12h30: Disembark V’Spirit Classic.
12h30 – 13h00: Transfer back to Hanoi.
Day 7 Hanoi – Hoa Lu Tam Coc 1 Day Tour with Bike (B/ L )
08: 00 – 8.30 am: Pick up from your hotel and Starting drive to Ninh Binh Province
10:00 Arriving at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
10:15 Visiting King Dinh and King Le’s temples.
11:30 Arriving in Tam Coc Wharf.
11:45 Having buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine.
13:00 Getting on Sampan boats through caves and visiting countryside landscape
15:00 Back to Tam Coc Wharf to chill out.
15:15 Biking to Bich Dong on country road
16:00 Getting on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi
18:30 Saying goodbye to you at your hotel
Day 8 Hanoi Free and Easy (B )
Leisure time for your to relax in Hanoi.
Day 9 Hanoi - Airport transfer - End the trip (B )
This day you are free to visit Hanoi and shopping for souvernirs until transfer to Noi Bai Airport for your flight back home. Note: Check out time is 12: 00 Noon and If you want to extend your trip to Sapa or other activities, please email email@example.com .
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Tours starts from Ho Chi Minh City and finish in Hanoi. You can switch destinations if you like – surcharges will apply.
- US$ 1.199 / per person.
- Single Supplement: US$ 325 (Occupy room alone)
The cost of the trip includes:
- 8 Nights accommodation included 7 nights in hotel, 1 night on Halong cruise
- Flight ticket from Ho Chi Minh city to Hanoi (Vietnam airlines, with 20 kg bags)
- Airport transfer private car in Hanoi, and HCMC airport
- Guided tour to Mekong delta - Cai Be floating market - Vinh long
- Guided Tour to Cu Chi tunnel
- Guided Tour to Halong bay 2 days 1 night on V’Spirit Classic Cruises
- Guided Tour to Ho Lu Tam Coc with bike
- Entrance tickets to sited mentioned
- Kayaking on Halong bay
- Boat trip in Mekong Delta and Hoa Lu Tam Coc
- Bike in Hoa Lu Tam Coc
- Meal as mentioned: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- Tax and service charge
The cost of the trip does not include:
- International flights to/from Vietnam.
- Visa stamp fees (Pay extra 15 USD/1 person)
- Early check-in & late check-out surcharge
- Drinks and other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Goverment tax, beverages
- Travel insurance
- Personal Expense
- What not mentioned clearly
- Tipping is at customer’s discretion.
- Departure time and meeting point: as requested.
Hotel list (3 star and at the first priority):
- Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City: Sai Gon Elios hotel or similar
- Hotel in Hanoi: Hanoi HM Boutique Hotel or similar
- Cruise in Halong bay: V’Spirit Classic Cruises Halong
What to take:
- Pack essentials for 14 days, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable hiking shoes. Take a small day pack for walking, hiking and trekking.
- It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: towel, personal articles, insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...
- Child from 0 – under 3 years old: FOC
- Child from 3 – under 5 years old and tall below 1m: 50% of adult fare
- Child from 5 – under 7 years old and tall below 1.3m. Over it, the ticket of landscape is the same tourist : 75% of adult fare
- Child from 7 – under 11 years old: 90% of adult fare and 100% for the cable car of fansipan ticket.
- Children from 11 years old: 100% of adult fare
- Please be informed that the quotation does not imply or constitute availability.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Hotel and cruise will be replaced by similar standard option in case of full booking.
- Extend tour with a Sapa trekking trip from Hanoi (3 nights/2 days): 3-star package – 185-205USA/per person
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date. Food will be prepar by local Restaurant with local food.
- After trip the local guide always expect the guests tip about 3$/day
- Surcharge 20 per cent of price /pax if travel date fall on Lunar New Year (30 Dec, 1 - 3 Jan according to Lunar Calendar)
- All cancellation must be made in writing
- Any cancellation at 30 Days prior to arrival date: No charge
- Any cancellation between 29Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 14Days – 3 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 3 Days : 100% of tour fare charge
- As mentioned on particular booking and depends on each period