Spend your private Hanoi full-day tour enjoying the essential sites including president Ho Chi Minh museum and The Temple of Literature, the Museum of Ethnology, Ngoc Son Temple and picturesque Hoan Kiem Lake.
+ Duration: 1 Day
+ Destinations: Hanoi
+ Travel style: One Day Tours
+ From: 877,000 VND equals 39 USD
From 8.00- 8.30, tour guide pick up from your hotel, then visit president Ho Chi Minh museum where tourists will learn what he has done for Vietnam and some other countries and learn all kinds of information about president HCM.
The next place to move to is One Pillar Pagoda - a group of structures consisting of a pagoda and a tower built in the middle of a square lake.
Leave one pillar pagoda for the temple of literature - Van Mieu - the first college of Vietnam and the place dedicating to Confucian.
At 12.30, enjoy local lunch, then visiting Ethnology Museum where you have great chance to know about culture, custom, languages, houses of 54 ethnic groups in Vietnam.
The last place of city tour is Hoan Kiem lake (restored sword lake) with Ngoc Son temple.
If you want to see water puppet show, please inform us then we will buy tickets for you (1 show is in 50 minutes)
At 16 pm – 16.30 pm: the trip ends at your hotel if you do not join water puppet show, trip ends in Water Puppet Theater if you join this show, see you again!
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum close on Monday and Friday morning.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Water Puppet show for Deluxe option only, a traditional performance that dates back as far as the 11th century in the villages of the Red River Delta area of northern Vietnam. Then the tour will finish around 17h00 - 17h30.
- Bat Trang pottery village will be visited on Mon, Wed & Fri (without Ethnology Museum). Ethnology Museum will be visited on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat (without Bat Trang pottery village).
- Full transfer by private car (With A/C, purified bottled water, wet tissue)
- Entrance fee.
- Set menu lunch.
- English speaking guide.
- Pick up and see off in Hanoi.
- Water puppet show or cycling tour (0ptional)
- Personal expense.
- What not mentioned clearly.