Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel - Tuyet Tinh Coc - Tam Coc - Bich Dong pagoda Tour 1 Day 1+ From: 850,000 VND equals 37 USD
Hoa Lu ancient capital is one of the first capital of Vietnam i the 10th century, attracting a number off tourist form all over the world. Visiting Hoa Lu ancient capital, you will have a chance to admire charming natural landscapes with cultural-historical values of precious monuments in this ancient land.
The site is called “Tuyet Tinh Coc” because the surrounding landscape is the high and upright limestone karst along with a cool and fresh lake in the middle. It generates a wonderful vista of sublime mountains and clear water. Entering Tuyet Tinh Coc, you would feel as if you are in the fairy realm. Also, tourists can witness the scene of swordplay movie along with the love of Duong Qua and Co Co, a blockbuster of China drama in the last 10 years. Perhaps, most of us are familiar with this film attaching to our childhoods.
Tam Coc - Bich Dong is considered the most appealing tourist attraction in Ninh Binh, known for famous names such as "South second nicest grotto". Tam Coc (Three Grotto) includes Hang Ca, Hang Hai and Hang Ba Grottoes. All of 3 caves are formed by Ngo Dong River crashing through mountains... Far about 100km from Hanoi city center along Highway 1A, tourists will meet Tam Coc - Bich Dong, the most famous landscape of Ninh Binh travel. Tourists to Tam Coc - Bich Dong will actually feel the charming beauty of the waters and mountains. Ninh Binh today retains numerous scenic spots, yet Tam Coc - Bich Dong is the oldest one and the only region where the local people still cultivate the wet rice combining with tourism development…
+ Duration : 1 Day
+ Destinations : Hanoi and Ninh Binh
+ Travel style : Luxury Tour
+ From : 850,000 VND equals 37 USD
- Visit the ancient Dinh King temple in the Hoa Lu ancient Citadel
- Enjoy the peaceful panoramic blue lake view and discover Am Tien Cave at Tuyet Tinh Coc Ninh Binh
- Have the Vietnamese buffet lunch at a local restaurant
- Enjoy the sampan boat trip on Ngo Dong River
- Cycle through the rice fields and villages
- Visit the ancient Bich Dong Pagoda
7.30 – 8.00: Pick up guests in hotels from Hanoi Old Quarter
10: 10: Arrive at Hoa Lu ancient Capital
10:20: Visit the King Dinh temple
11:00: Discover Am Tien Cave and enjoy the stunning lake site at Tuyet Tinh Coc
12:00: Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant.
13:15: Enjoy the Sampan boat trip through the three emerald water caves on the beautiful river and overlook the countryside landscape
15:00: Cycle on the peaceful country roads to Bich Dong Pagoda. Spending 40 minutes visit the ancient Pagoda.
16:30: Leave Tam Coc for Hanoi.
18:30: Arrive at Hanoi and finish the unforgettable full day trip!
- Seat in coach tour: 37USD/ Person
- Good air-conditioned shuttle bus round trip and transfers from Hanoi Old Quarter
- Complimentary water bottles on the bus
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Buffet lunch featuring Vietnamese cuisine
- Boat trip in Ngo Dong river
- Profressional English speaking tour guide
- Travel Insurance
- 02 bottles of water daily.
- Drinks on lunch.
- Personal Expense
- Travel insurance
- What not mentioned clearly
- Free of charge for infant (below 5 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50%
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 metre) are charged as adults
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Children 50% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date. Food will be prepar by local Restaurant with local food.
- After boat trip on the river, the boat rower always expect the guests tip about 1$ or 2$
- Surcharge 5usd/pax if travel date fall on Lunar New Year (30 Dec, 1 - 3 Jan according to Lunar Calendar)
- Should bring: Hat, Umbrella, Rain-Coat, Good shoes for trekking, Light bags