Hoa Lu ancient capital is one of the first capital of Vietnam i the 10th century, attracting a number off tourist form all over the world. Visiting Hoa Lu ancient capital, you will have a chance to admire charming natural landscapes with cultural-historical values of precious monuments in this ancient land.
The site is called “Tuyet Tinh Coc” because the surrounding landscape is the high and upright limestone karst along with a cool and fresh lake in the middle. It generates a wonderful vista of sublime mountains and clear water. Entering Tuyet Tinh Coc, you would feel as if you are in the fairy realm. Also, tourists can witness the scene of swordplay movie along with the love of Duong Qua and Co Co, a blockbuster of China drama in the last 10 years. Perhaps, most of us are familiar with this film attaching to our childhoods.
Trang An cave has thousands of hectares belongings to Truong yen, Ninh Xuan, Gia Sinh, Gia Hai commune with more than 100 caves, tourists can go from this cave to other cave. Run longer than 20 kilometers next to the cave is connected valleys. It is said that this place is the rear of the reign of Dinh Tien Hoang over a thousand years ago. Bai Dinh pagoda is located in Trang An eco-tourism belonging to Gia Sinh commune, Gia Vien district including a population of Tam The Temple, Phap Chu pagoda, La Han, Bell tower… Tourists can visit Trang An by boat. Trang An has 31 valleys, 48 caves and it has some cave with 2000 meters length such as: Dia Linh Cave, Sinh Duong Cave, May Cave…
+ Duration : 1 Day
+ Destinations : Hanoi and Ninh Binh
+ Travel style : Luxury Tour
+ From : 850,000 VND equals 37 USD
TOUR HIGHLIGHT :
+ Visit the ancient Dinh King temple in the Hoa Lu Citadel
+ Enjoy the panoramic blue lake view and discover Am Tien Cave at Tuyet Tinh Coc
+ Have the Vietnamese buffet lunch at a local restaurant
+ Enjoy the sampan boat trip in Trang An Landscape
+ Visit Trang An Temples and KONG skull island film Set
7.30 – 8.00: Pick up guests in hotels from Hanoi Old Quarter
10:10 : Arrive at Hoa Lu ancient capital
10:20: Visit the King Dinh temple
11:00: Visit Am Tien Cave and enjoy breathtaking panoramic view of Tuyet Tinh Coc and discover Am Tien Cave and Pagoda.
12:00: Enjoy a buffet lunch at a local restaurant.
13:15: Enjoy three hours sampan boat trip in Trang An Eco Tourism Landscape and visit Kong skull island film Set in 2017.
16:15 Leave Trang An for Hanoi.
18:30: The tour ends in Hanoi
- Seat in coach tour: 37USD/ Person
- Good air-conditioned shuttle bus round trip and transfers from Hanoi Old Quarter
- Complimentary water bottles on the bus
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Buffet lunch featuring Vietnamese cuisine
- Boat trip in Trang An
- Profressional English speaking tour guide
- Travel Insurance
- 02 bottles of water daily.
- Drinks on lunch.
- Personal Expense
- Travel insurance
- What not mentioned clearly
- Free of charge for infant (below 5 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50%
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 metre) are charged as adults
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Children 50% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date. Food will be prepar by local Restaurant with local food.
- After boat trip on the river, the boat rower always expect the guests tip about 1$ or 2$
- Surcharge 5usd/pax if travel date fall on Lunar New Year (30 Dec, 1 - 3 Jan according to Lunar Calendar)
- Should bring: Hat, Umbrella, Rain-Coat, Good shoes for trekking, Light bags