1. Fill online form for Vietnam visa application
Select the visa type you want then click apply now button to fill online form. On the visa application form online, Would you please provide us your passport details such as : full name as in passport, date of birth, present nationality (country of the passport) passport number. Don't for get to give us your email address correctly since we will send approval letter for your visa via email. Please give us your alternative email so we can use in case your primary email have problem.
2. Select your preferred payment method to pay for eVisa Vietnam service fee
After filling online, click next button to go to next step for choosing payment method. Would you please choose payment method available to pay for service fee. You can pay by PayPal or Cards credit/debit or Western Union or Bank Transfer. Please note that we charge you for service fee of arrange approval letter only, our fee excluded stamp fee at the airport of Vietnam or fee at embassy.
3. Receive Visa approval letter from Vietnam Immigration via email, prepare for getting Visa Stamp on arrival.
Within 24 hours normally or maximum 30 hours we will send approval letter to your email. After get approval letter via email, please prepare following things:
- Apply visa Online at : https://www.visaforvietnam.vn/apply-vietnam-visa.html or Download form Apply visa online HERE
- Check carefully your details in the approval letter to see if any incorrectly. Print out the approval letter for boarding and show to get Vietnam visa stamped on your passport at Vietnam Airports or Vietnam embassy. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for correct if any.
- Cash in USD, Euro or any strong currency to pay for stamp fee.
- 2 passport size photo for the[ Entry and exit form, NA1.] You can download to fill out, sign and attached photos in advance to save time on arrival.
4. Print the Visa approval letter with code for showing to get visa Stamp.
You will see “Landing visa office” at the airport when you arrival Vietnam. Go there and get your Vietnam visa stamped on your passport, Or please go to Vietnam embassy location if you request to pick up your specified Vietnam embassy.
Show documents (approval letter, entry and exit form) and pay for stamp fee to get visa.
Prepare 1 passport size photo 4x6cm, and cash in USD for stamping fee ( Single 25 USD, Multiple entry: 50 USD, 6 Months multiple business visa is 95 USD, and 1 year multiple entry visa is 135 USD.